Ugly Dog Adventures is a social club for dogs providing services for pet parents with busy schedules. We specialize in dog socialization and offer full service dog pack walks and adventures daily. Dogs receive excellent socialization, exercise, and positive training. Currently, we are an exclusive service located within the City of Orange, California. Each member is carefully screened for suitability within the pack. You can JOIN THE PACK to get started.
Its our mission to expand your dogs possibilities to help them become a better balanced dog with proper socialization, exercise & training. We also give back to our community by working with local dog rescues to help re-socialize dogs for better adoptability. We have been featured in Bella Dog Magazine as a “Rockin’ New Concept in Doggie Daycare” in the Summer of 2010 and in The OC Register in Local as “Muttly Crew” in February 2021.
Dog walking adventures with a well-trained pack of social dogs offered weekdays in our service area. Dogs are away from home an average of two hours. Our minimum participation requirement is 2 days per week. Pack commitments renew monthly unless canceled. Dues must be received by the 1st of each month.
Full Day Pack Walks
Spend the day with us interacting with other pups and meeting new friends. Pickup/drop off 11:00 a.m. and finish by 5:00 p.m. Our minimum participation requirement is 1 day per week. Pack commitments renew monthly unless canceled. Dues must be received by the 1st of each month.
We offer 30-minute private walks in your neighborhood.
We offer concierge style boarding, your dog or dogs will be the only animals boarding. Your dog will enjoy the comforts of home, 24/7 supervision and the companionship of other dogs (my pups). Enjoy the safety of being in the hands of a professional dog handler. Includes morning and evening potty breaks.
Pet sitting at your home while you’re away. This is a good option for dogs that are more comfortable in their own home. Good option for households with multiple dogs, not ideal for solo dog homes. We check in on your pup, walk and feed multiple times per day as you request. We also offer a hybrid boarding option that offers boarding at our home for the night and spending the day at your home. Home visits are also a helpful solution for senior dogs that require more care or dogs that are recovering from surgery. Please call for more information.
Work with your pup on basic obedience, recall and leash manners. Owner assistance for at home, pack management, difficult dogs, dogs with behavioral issues, deaf dogs, or blind dogs. Help with AKC Canine Good Citizen certifications and service dog training. Help for dogs that need more training before joining the pack.
Board & Train
Board with me and my pups and live a structured lifestyle and learn proper dog discipline, socialize with other dogs, and go on a daily pack walk. Also includes a private daily training session.
Stay and play at my place during the daytime, kennel training options also available. A Half day of day care is four hours or less and a full day ranges from four to eight hours.
Private walks and/or playdates with my training pup Hemingway. All dogs love him, he is a great calm boy that other pups can learn walking skills and leash manners from.
Handling and transporting assistance for vet appointments, grooming, dropping off or picking up at another location.
Pick up and drop off at your home or office outside of our service area. For pack walk transportation only. For example, if you live in Garden Grove but require your dog to be picked up and dropped off, we can sometimes make accommodations for an extra fee.
Shampoo/conditioner, full blow-dry, brush/comb out, clean ears, clip/grind nails, brush teeth and deodorizing spray.
Professional photoshoot for your pups and/or family. Meet at a location of your choice in our service area. All full resolution images emailed to you in an album.
Additional Service Information
Community Pack Walks
Ugly Dog Adventures holds free pack walks and get-togethers throughout the year for our pack members, families, and friends. Check our Instagram updates for more information for dates and times.
We provide full service pickup and drop off in our service area. City of Orange, Villa Park, Unincorporated Tustin/Santa Ana and parts of Anaheim Hills and Tustin.
While we strive to enjoy pack hikes year round, we will be closed in the event of inclement weather, weekends, and the following holidays – Independence Day, Labor Day, Memorial Day, Veteran’s Day, Christmas (Eve and Day), New Year’s (Eve and Day), and Thanksgiving Day. Services performed on a company holiday will incur an extra $20 charge.
We use software to keep track of our owner/client information, keep a schedule of appointments, and send out invoices. All services are billed one week before the month the services are to be performed. We require a 50% deposit for boarding appointments. Accounts not paid by the 15th of the month are subject to a $25 fee. Additional scheduled services are also suspended until your account is settled. We take cash, Venmo, PayPal, Zelle, and offer the ability to pay through Pet Pocketbook. We do not accept company or business checks.
Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance or service fee applies.
Terms of Service
Every decision we make is for the well-being of the pack.
- We do not accept unvaccinated dogs. Proof of vaccination is required before joining our pack. For all dogs over 4 months this includes DHPP, Rabies, and Bordetella.
- We do not accept aggressive dogs except for training purposes.
- We do not accept unneutered male dogs over 1 year old.
What are the requirements to be in the pack?
- Your dog must pass the initial meeting and temperament test. Your dog will have an initial meet-n-greet with one of our owners and a UDA training dog prior to acceptance into the pack or you are invited to attend our community pack walk for quick assessment to become a pack member.
- Your dog must be at least 4 months of age.
- Your dog must be able to sit with verbal command or hand cue.
- Your dog must be social with other dogs. (Note: If your dog is having issues or needs some extra work prior to joining the pack we offer private training and socialization with UDA training dogs to get your pup ready for adventuring.)
- Your dog must have no history of dog bites to humans or other dogs.
- We require your dog to have a current county license and affixed to collar with a name tag.
- Dogs must be free of worms and parasites.
- Dogs must be treated regularly for fleas and tick protection.
- Your dog should be in good health. Please notify us if your dog has any medical conditions or special needs. Any changes in your dog’s health, any injuries and/or behavioral changes must be reported to us immediately.